Mp3Max / Лучшая музыка 2021 / Youngboy Never Broke Again - On My Side

Youngboy Never Broke Again - On My Side

Скачать
  • Скачано: 98
  • Размер MP3: 5.69 MB
  • Длительность MP3: 02:28
  • Качество MP3: 320 kbp/s
  • Дата релиза: 10:52 24.09.2021
Новинка Youngboy Never Broke Again - On My Side с красивым припевом онлайн, скачайте песню On My Side бесплатно в удобном формате. Полный список хитов на нашем портале.!
Текст песни
Ay Ay AYO BLEU Yeah FJ on that beat hoe
It’s Malik in the track
I’m walking alone on a rare road with no one on my side and I don’t see a town anywhere I’ve been blind as a child (As a child)

How the fuck you say you love just to get these riches I don’t care bout these Benjamin’s I care about yo feelings I gotta head the other way some people I’ve been missing when you talk I never listen my love I just hope you feel it play get his brain bust she got a bad attitude but I can tame her Im tryna hide her from the world cuz I’m famous popping all these Xan’s baby it get me a sex rush shawty 4KT she gang and it ain’t nun to do with us walking some miles and I still ain’t see home missing her I’m depressed she’ll never come home I’d had so many niggas heads bust with that chrome My past to heaven gone thought I see grandma wish she left home
I’m walking alone on a rare road with no one on my side and I don’t see a town anywhere I’ve been blind as a child